Gustav Julius Chudobba (1877-1954)
From Biographical Wiki
(Redirected from Gustav Chudobba (1877-1954))
|Gustav Julius Chudobba|
|Born:||1877 Riesenwald, Germany|
|Died:||1954 Dannhausen, Germany|
|Father:||Johann Adolph Chudobba|
|Mother:||Justine Henriette Chudobi|
|Siblings:|| Maria Chudobba|
Gustav Julius Chudobba
Johann Adolph Chudobba
Paul Chudobba Kube
Karl Bruno Kube
|Married:||1905 Schmiedebe, Germany|
Gustav Julius Chudobba was born in 1877 at Riesenwald, Germany.
Gustave married Hedwig in 1905 at Schmiedebe, Germany.
They had one son, Otto Chudobba.
Gustave died in 1954 at Dannhausen, Germany.
- Family Records of John Catob
- Personal knowledge of Maria Chudobba Kochanowsky:
- Gustav in military for 12 years.
- Because of that service, he was given position as an Investigative Policeman.
- Had garden similar to US Victory gardens.
- Often biked from his home in Stettin to Fritz's home, some 8-9 miles, and helped Fritz with work.
- Theim, Karin. Ahnen Stand 24.5.2011 NK DsNr 1486 Christian Chudobba Kartei.pdf
- Sources: Film 208293 Evangelisch Taufregister Riesenburg 1800-1939 Eintrag 1877 Nr. 60