John Paulus Rippel (1840-1904)
From Biographical Wiki
|John Paulus Rippel|
|Born:||3 Aug 1840 Germany|
|Died:||12 Feb 1904 Columbus, Ohio|
|Siblings:||John Paulus Rippel|
|Married:||bef 1881 Ohio|
|Children:|| Anna Louise Rippel|
Henry W. Rippel
John Paulus Rippel was born in Germany on the 3rd of August, 1840.
He married Louisa Moser before 1881 probably in Columbus, Ohio.
He died on the 12th of February 1904 at Columbus, Ohio. He is buried at the Greenlawn Cemetery in Columbus, Franklin, Ohio.
- Sextons Record: File card, Greenlawn Cemetery, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio:
- Number: 32370
- Rippel, Paulus J.
- Lot 147 Section 42
- Born: Sep. 8, 1884
- Birthplace: Germany
- Died: Feb. 12, 1904
- Late Residence: Columbus, Ohio
- Cause of death: Pneumonia
- Interment date: 14 Feb 1904
- Undertaker: Egan & Co.
- Paulus Ripple Lot.
- Gravestone: Green Lawn Cemetery, Columbus, Ohio:
- Rippel, Paulus J
- Birth: 09/08/1884 (really reads 1840 on stone)
- Death: 02/12/1904
- Gravestone Photo: courtesy Gail Broadstock